April 2, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Have I mentioned that Cole is growing way too fast? We started our Spring Break off on the right foot today for sure. First, we met up with Heather, Brandy, Allyson, and Kiley at the Yellow River Game Ranch so the kids could interact with all the friendly animals (and so the ladies could catch a little bit of chat time). I'm pretty sure Cole shares my love for animals. Watch out, Daddy, we may have to adopt a new fur baby one day soon for our little man!

Later, we all went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Well, I think the kids really just wanted to go mostly for the outdoor playground and ice cream. I've brought Cole to these sorts of playgrounds before, but, in the past, he usually just ran around on the ground and climbed in and out of the bottom portion of the slide. Not today! He figured out how to walk all the way up the tubular slide and climb the plastic platform staircase. He was all over that jungle gym contraption. What a big boy!

No comments: