November 7, 2011

Fun in the Fall

Cole and I started celebrating Fall in Missouri. We visited Purina Farms. I enjoyed the lesson on milking a cow, watching the dog show (especially the dock diving part), and going on the hay ride (even though Cole didn't exactly want to sit still). I think Cole's favorite part was playing in the corn. Then, when we got back home, we went with Jackie, Kyle, and Hailey to Corn Dawg's. I didn't realize we had such a fun place to go so close to home. Hailey braved a mini zip line, I went down a scary long slide, we all ate really unhealthy carnival-type food, and Cole had a blast in a huge corn pit.


This year's Pumpkin Party was probably my favorite. It was so cool to watch Cole interact with the other kids. Plus, I had lots of help with getting ready (sorry about your fingers, JP) and running the party itself. Thank you, everybody! Megan, you were the perfect mini-hostess.
Cole went trick-or-treating for the first time this Halloween. Last year, he was a super-cute scarecrow, but he was barely old enough to hold his head upright in the stroller as we followed the other kids. Our little Harley dude didn't make it very far, but he had a great time.

No comments: